- Above the brow and below the brow: Blend a thin line of concealer on top of and underneath the brows to make eyebrows pop and open up the eyes.
- The inner corners of eyes and under the eyes: Find the half moon of darker pigmentation and conceal only that bluish or brownish semicircle. If you apply concealer under the entire eye, you’ll be left with that reverse raccoon effect.
- Across the bridge of the nose and down the center: Conceal here to bring light to the center of your face and help slenderize the nose.
- Around each nostril: This area is commonly plagued by redness and broken capillaries. Brightening around the nose will help skin tone appear more even all over.
- The outside corners of the mouth: Unfortunately, as we age skin starts to sag and lips can droop. Conceal the outer corners of the mouth to lift up downturned lips and show off your smile.
- The center of the chin: Combat redness and shadowiness by blending a small semicircle of concealer right at the crease in the chin.
Will you be saving this concealer map for future guidance? Let us know below.
Original article and pictures take http://www.makeup.com/where-to-apply-concealer/ site