1. IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better™ CC+™ Cream with SPF 50+
I use this CC Cream most often and it is definitely my favorite. It offers medium to full coverage and simply makes my skin glow. It lasts all day on my skin without fading and looks natural even though it covers. I love that it offers a high broad spectrum sunscreen coverage.
2. Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream Hydrating Colour Corrector Broad Spectrum SPF 30
This CC Cream adds a ton of hydration to the skin as it adds a beautiful natural glow and medium coverage. If your skin is dry, I highly recommend this one.
3. Smashbox Camera Ready CC Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Dark Spot Correcting
This CC Cream is perfect for those with acne scars or dark spots as it contains ingredients to help lighten them as you wear it. It instantly corrects and covers them with buildable medium to full coverage.
4. AmorePacific Color Control Cushion Compact Broad Spectrum SPF 50+
This CC Cream is pricey but worth it if you want buildable high coverage, high protection, and a flawless finish. Skin looks gorgeous when wearing! This is a cushion compact CC Cream so you don't get nearly as much product as any of the others (again, pricey) but if you want a beautiful, natural-looking yet flawless finish with some great skin care ingredients in it, this is worth it.
5. LORAC CC Cream
This CC Cream contains skin illuminators so skin glows as it gets color-corrected. The coverage is medium and radiant.
6. Giorgio Armani Luminessence CC Color Control Bright Moisturizer SPF 35
This is an antioxidant-infused CC Cream that gives skin a beautiful radiant and brightening glow to it as you sweep it over skin.
7. bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream
Just because it doesn't claim it's a CC cream, doesn't mean it isn't. This gel-cream hybrid does everything a CC Cream does and so much more. This product uses coconut oil plus marine botanical to hydrate the skin as it offers light coverage that perfects the skin in a way that it looks natural, yet flawless. This is my weekend go-to.
8. Bobbi Brown CC Cream SPF35
This CC Cream contains light diffusers and brightening ingredients to give skin a glow as it offers light to medium coverage. I feel that this one makes my skin look fresh, awake and healthy.
9. Peter Thomas Roth CC Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Complexion Corrector
This CC Cream does a nice job at evening out the skin tone, but what it is known for is its firming and antioxidant properties. This complexion perfector contains 30X the Vitamin C of an average orange.
10. Origins Smarty Plants™ CC SPF 20 Skin Complexion Corrector
This is a unique CC Cream that intuitively reacts with your skin tone to blend in and perfect it; it simply makes skin look radiant. It offers light coverage with sun and antioxidant protection.
Original article and pictures take http://www.beautifulmakeupsearch.com/beauty-blog/top-10-cc-creams site