Homemade Sugar Scrub Recipes
1. Let’s start off with this incredible Green Tea Sugar Scrub. It’s a great wake-up call for tired skin in the morning and one of my personal favorite body scrub recipes.
2. Another favorite is this ultra-hydrating Cucumber Scrub that nourishes your skin and provides a light, fresh scent that makes you think of summer no matter what time of year it is. I adore the way cucumber smells and this scrub leaves my skin silky smooth thanks to the coconut oil in the recipe. Double yum!
3. Speaking of summer, I can’t get enough of this Blueberry Lemon Body Scrub. It’ uses freeze dried blueberries and lemon, but you could certainly give it a shot with fresh blueberries as well. It smells good enough to eat, but of course, you don’t want to do that!
4. This DIY Grapefruit Scrub is not only great for buffing off dead skin cells it’s also just gorgeous. The scent provides a burst of freshness too, making it a nice morning scrub to help you have an energized day.
5. Can you tell I love citrus scrubs? I’m also a fan of this easy-to-make Satsuma & Honey Body Scrub. Of course, if you can’t find any satsumas you can use the citrus fruit of your choice. A simple orange will do the trick and offer the same luxurious scrub experience.
6. Deliciously Organized offers this (you guessed it) DIY Delicous Scrub. Sugar scrubs area a great way to gently exfoliate your skin, revealing the fresh and glowing layers below. This homemade sugar scrub recipe features organic cane sugar and vitamin e oil.
7. Katie from Good Life Eats (whose blog I just adore), offers this amazing Vanilla Bean Sugar Scrub Recipe. I could inhale the scent of vanilla for the rest of my life and be happy, so something tells me this homemade sugar scrub is to-die-for.
8. This Vanilla Olive Oil Sugar Scrub recipe from Freutcake features turbinado sugar and you guessed it, OLIVE OIL! I’m actually a big fan of using olive oil on the skin, and from the look of these incredibly gorgeous photos, this homemade sugar scrub recipe will yield an amazing scrub.
9. This DIY Organic Citrus Scrub from Sugar & Cloth looks so fresh and sweet. I love the idea of using citrus as part of the scrub, and I am definitely going to be trying this amazing body scrub.
10. For a festive homemade sugar scrub recipe, I adore this Peppermint Candy Cane Scrub from The Idea Room. Be sure to check it out for step-by-step instructions on how to make this cute holiday sugar scrub recipe.
11. Christa from C. Jane Create shares her personal Brown Sugar & Vanilla scrub recipe, which I must say, looks awesome. I love brown sugar scrubs, and Christa’s homemade sugar scrub recipe would make great gifts for all of your girlfriends.
12. This Ginger Sugar Scrub for Body and Face is via Food for my Family. Coconut oil, ginger, and turbinado sugar make up the main part of this delicious facial and body scrub. This is definitely a sugar scrub worth trying.
13. Just the photo alone of this Honey & Sugar Foot Scrub from Design Sponge makes me bliss out. This foot scrub recipe is very simple, and I can already imagine using this scrub on my feet!
14. This Pumpkin Spice Sugar Scrub from Oleander and Palm is so basic that I can almost promise that you have the ingredients in your pantry right now! Be sure to check out this homemade sugar scrub recipe, particularly during the fall and winter when the aroma of pumpkin is enough to make anyone swoon!
15. Foto e Fornelli blogs this Lemon Scrub that, without question, looks good enough to eat. You’ll probably have to run Google translate on this site (in Italian), however, this homemade sugar scrub recipe just looks so fresh and REFRESHING, that I really couldn’t pass up adding it to the roundup.
Have you ever made a body scrub, facial scrub, or foot scrub based on a homemade sugar scrub recipe that you found online? What was your experience?
More posts about skin care:
Dry lips? Try these 10 Homemade Lip Balm Recipes!
Original article and pictures take http://dearcrissy.com/homemade-sugar-scrub-recipes/#_a5y_p=4465518 site