понедельник, 12 октября 2015 г.

Holiday Wedding Dress From BHLDN

Holiday Wedding Dress From BHLDN
Holiday Wedding Dress From BHLDN

BHLDN sabine dress holiday dresses via @mystylevita

I shared a holiday inspired look last week on the blog, and this week I thought I’d go a little above and beyond and share a seriously glamorous look with BHLDN. I know we all typically only think of BHLDN for their wedding dresses, but when I popped into their new Atlanta store over on the Westside I quickly realized this was also a party dress destination. I quickly tried on every single dress they had from this beautiful floral print to this burgundy beauty. But when I slipped on this silky silver number I knew I had to have it for the holiday season. Atlanta is full of fancy black tie holiday events and having something to grab at my finger tips that’s this beautiful is essential. Adding a gorgeous holiday hair pin adds the perfect amount of sparkle to this look. And hey, if you’re an unconventional winter bride, this would work as one killer holiday wedding dress that would feel a little less bridal and a little more glamourous.


You can hop into Atlanta’s newest store located inside the Anthropologie on the Westside and schedule an appointment here.


BHLDN sabine dress holiday dresses via @mystylevita
Bhldn sabine holiday dress, holiday wedding dress ideas via @mystylevita
BHLDN sabine dress holiday dresses via @mystylevita
BHLDN sabine dress holiday dresses via @mystylevita
BHLDN sabine dress holiday dresses via @mystylevita
BHLDN sabine dress holiday dresses via @mystylevita


SHOP MY FAVORITE BHLDN DRESSES


This post was written in collaboration with BHLDN. All opinions and views are my own.


Original article and pictures take http://mystylevita.com/2015/11/a-bhldn-holiday-dress-ideas.html#_a5y_p=4787475 site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий