The natural makeup look is perfect for your simple, everyday wear, and with summer here, it is definitely a trick you want to have up your sleeve!
The natural makeup tutorials below will show you how to do makeup like the pros while looking effortless.
If you are seeking that subtle glow, this natural makeup look is for you.
- Before applying a light-weight setting powder to the t-zone only, use your finger to dab a touch of Mac Pink Rebel Skin Finish (2) over high planes of the face such as the bridge of the nose, top of the cheekbones and inner eye area.
- A very defining mascara was used – something with a smaller and thinner wand such as Max Factor’s Masterpiece Mascara would recreate the effect perfectly. But notice the ends. Individual false lashes were definitely used to create a soft but pretty lift in the outer corners.
- Lips are kept really soft – the look is almost lip tone like. Try Laura Mercier’s Lip Tint in Shy Girl (8) for a barely there natural finish.
If there is anyone who rocks the natural makeup look, it is fashionista Lauren Conrad.
- Once you have your base, carefully apply concealer in the areas where you need to cover redness and blemishes.
- A matt bronzer in a warm tone will give you Lauren’s natural-looking sun-kissed and glowing complexion. Apply this to your forehead, cheeks and chin.
- Apply Laura Mercier’s Chambord very lightly across the lid and blend in the crease to make it soft, then take a small amount of your bronzer and apply to the crease of the eye to balance.
- Build thickness at the root by smudging gel or cream eyeliner as close to the lash line as possible.
- Curl and separate. A few key pumps of the eyelash curler will do wonders for lashes, with or without mascara. After crimping, comb through eyelashes to separate and fan out your fringe.
- Dust loose shadow on eyelashes for the final bit of mascara-free fullness. The powder will grab on to the eyelashes creating natural volume.
Check out this video on how to do your makeup like the pros:
Make sure to check out all of our fabulous makeup tutorials, makeup tips & tricks, and beauty insider reports right here at makeuptutorials.com! Here at Makeup Tutorials, we pride ourselves on bringing you the most outstanding makeup content on the web – right from the some of the best makeup professionals! We’ll share all the most innovative makeup tutorialsWe want you to be inspired to create awesome and simple day to day looks without thinking about it. Our experts have taken the time to deliver you the best quality content on the web, so make sure to sign up to our newsletter!
Original article and pictures take http://makeuptutorials.com/everyday-natural-makeup-tutorials/ site