This festive creation is a seasonal stunner! Brown and red eyeshadows bring warmth to the look, and a spritz of duochrome pigment says cheers to the holidays. Finish it off with a set of glamorous false lashes!
- With a soft dome brush, sweep a mixture of Mango Tango and Peach Smoothie into the crease, blending upwards to create a smooth transition.
- Using a defined crease brush, deepen the crease with Cocoa Bear, bringing it down onto the lid slightly.
- Pat Poppy onto the outer third of the lid with a flat stiff brush.
Apply Bitten onto the outer v area using an outer-v brush and blend inwards to create depth and drama.
- Pat Hologram all over the lid with your ring finger or a flat stiff brush, diffusing slightly at the edges.
- Using a pencil brush, add a small pop of Whimsical to the inner corner as a highlight.
- Line the eye with Immortal gel liner and a bent liner brush.
- Add your favorite pair of thick dramatic lashes
Original article and pictures take https://www.makeupgeek.com/tutorials/cranberry-spritz-photo-tutorial/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed:+MakeupGeek+(Makeup+Geek) site