We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
1. Anastasia Dip Brow is a colored brow pomade that, when used with an eyebrow brush and spoolie, can give you Insta-worthy arches.
It’s available in 10 colors. Use short, hair-like strokes on your brows to get natural-looking, filled-in brows.
Get it here for $17.
2. Colourpop Ultra Matte Lipsticks are one of the best on the market — even when compared with their much more expensive counterparts.
The color payoff is true to tube and they last through multiple coffees and snacks. Believe me, I’ve tested them. They come in an infinite amount of colors, and the brand is constantly releasing new iterations. Also, they’re basically the same formula as the Kylie Lip Kit, but they cost $23 less.
Get them here for $6 each.
3. Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation is a drugstore foundation with a high-end look.
Available in 24 shades, the liquid foundation gives a smooth finish that minimizes the look of pores.
Get it here for $4.72.
4. Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder is blendable over any skin tone and works to set makeup without that cakey feel.
Apply, tap, and blend over your face to set liquid or cream products in place for hours.
Get it here for $38.
5. MAC Ruby Woo Matte Lipstick is the most universally flattering red lip color on the market.
It has a SUPER-rich color payoff, it lasts for hours on end, and it looks good on everyone. I’ll take two.
Get it here for $17.
6. Urban Decay All-Nighter Setting Spray seals makeup and helps it to last way longer than it probably should.
Seriously, once you use it your makeup will stay on longer than you want to be awake. When you’re done with your look, spray a few spritzes of this onto your face from a few inches away. Let it dry and you’re good to go.
7. Pixi Glow Tonic helps to tone skin and prep it for moisturizer or makeup, giving you an even skin tone.
Apply it freshly cleansed skin with a cotton round.
Get it here for $15.
8. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation is a favorite because it practically melts into your skin and gives it that ~lit from within~ look.
Bloggers and Kim Kardashian all use it, which means it’s legit. It’s available in 24 shades.
9. OPI Infinite Shine Collection Nail Polish includes all of the most popular OPI colors in a new formula that’s closer to a gel than a regular polish.
It lasts for up to 10 days without chips and remains shiny that entire time. Wizardry!
Get it here for $9.
10. CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara continues to be one of the true mascara staples in the drugstore world, even after CG comes out with new products.
Most mascaras need a week or so for the brush to settle into the formula. But on the first day with LashBlast, eyelashes look longer and more voluminous with one coat.
Get it here for $6.94.
11. Sunday Riley Good Genes is an all-in-one lactic acid treatment that helps to exfoliate dull skin, unclog pores, and make skin look smoother and fresher.
It’s not cheap, but it’s effective AF.
Get it here for $105.
12. Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat is the most sworn-by top coat of every nail blogger.
It dries fast (obviously) and gives a high-shine finish that helps nail polish last longer.
Get it here for $5.95.
13. Lush Dark Angels is a black sugar cleanser that leaves oily skin feeling matte.
Dampen your skin with warm water, then break off a piece of the black cleanser and mix with warm water to create a paste. Massage onto your face (and body if you want!) and then rinse clean. Once you’re done, your skin will feel smooth, soft, and hydrated.
Get it here for $13.95.
14. CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion moisturizes dry skin, sensitive skin, and even skin prone to eczema in a lightweight, non-irritating way.
It’s not greasy, it has no fragrance, and it’s affordable.
Get it here for $9.99.
15. Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick has a flawless application, rich pigment, and bold colors that are hard to find anywhere else.
Get it here for $18.
16. L’Oreal Infallible Foundation comes in a Pro-Matte and a Pro-Glow formula to give you whatever kind of coverage and finish you need.
This foundation is built to last for 24 hours and comes in a range of 12 colors.
17. Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid is a leave-on exfoliant that works to quickly unclog pores and make skin smooth.
The active ingredient, BHA, works to unclog and diminish large pores. You can use it up to twice daily after cleansing and toning your skin. Talk to a dermatologist about starting a regimen with this if you have sensitive skin or any areas of concern!
Get it here for $27.55.
18. Kat Von D Tattoo Liner made a name for itself because it actually acts like tattoo ink on your eyelid: no bleeding, no smudging, no budging.
The tip of the liner helps to give you razor-sharp precision when you’re applying, even if you’re a complete fuck-up with liquid liner (*raises hand*).
Get it here for $20.
19. Glossier Generation G Lipstick is part lipstick, part balm, part stain. All three parts combined make for a gorgeous, “just bitten” kind of look and feels like nothing’s on you.
It’s available in four buildable shades.
Get it here for $18.
20. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer is some lightning magic potion for under-eye circles.
Once you apply this where you need it, it won’t crease or slide. Plus, it’s incredibly long lasting — even without primer. It’s available in 16 shades.
Get it here for $29.
21. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion sets such a perfectly smooth, flat, sturdy canvas for the art you want on your eyelids.
A little goes a long way. Apply this to your eyelids before shadow or liner and that stuff won’t move for days. (Okay, many hours, but still.)
22. Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil can be used on your face, hair, nails, body, or wherever you want to moisturize skin.
Use it as a face, under-eye, or full-body moisturizer, or split-end smoother or cuticle softener. It’s 100% organic and rich in antioxidants.
Get it here for $19.99.
23. Glamglow Supermud Clearing Treatment is a face mask that helps to heal problematic skin.
This mask is formulated to help heal breakouts, discoloration, blackheads and whiteheads, razor bumps, and ingrown hairs. Plus, tons of people claim this is the one thing they’re willing to splurge on because it’s so worth the money.
Get it here for $43.90.
24. Benefit Porefessional Face Primer feels like putting a veil of velvet over your face before foundation to basically make pores disappear.
Part cream, part primer, Porefessional feels so nice when you apply it that you’ll want to just keep applying it to feel that good again.
25. Tweezerman slanted tweezers get every damn hair with minimal pain.
Plus, these tweezers have a lifetime sharpening guarantee, which means once you buy a pair, you’re set forever.
Get one here for $14.44.
26. IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream is a full-coverage liquid foundation that color-corrects as it works to prevent aging and give you sun protection. Damn!
Right now it’s only available in five shades, which is the only downside. Really.
Get it here for $38.
27. Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment With Avocado is exactly what you imagine: the feeling of smoothing a perfectly ripe avocado onto your skin and then feeling like a boss.
Apply this to your eye area at night to moisturize your delicate lil’ eye area.
Get it here for $29.
28. Bumble and Bumble Pret-a-Powder is one part volumizer, one part dry shampoo, and one part texturizer. It’s worth more than its weight in gold.
Shake the translucent powder onto your roots or through your hair to give it the slightly texturized, slightly messy, very voluminized look you see all over Instagram. This powder is damn good, and one bottle can last you nearly a year.
29. Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief is a lightweight cream gel that is freaking perfect for winter. Stock up now, friends.
Moisture Surge does exactly what it says: gives extended relief for thirsty skin.
Get it here for $26.39.
30. Smashbox Photofinish Foundation Primer works to make sure oily skin looks, well, less oily — especially in photos.
Use it under foundation to keep your oily skin looking matte.
Get it here for $36.
31. NYX Color Correcting Concealer Palette works to correct redness, dark circles, and dull skin for an even-toned complexion.
Each color should be used for certain issues (i.e., green combats redness, peach combats dark circles). Use this under concealer and/or foundation for a really freaking even skin tone.
Get it here for $11.99.
32. Garnier Micellar Water is an all-in-one makeup remover and cleanser that even gets of gritty mascara.
Use it with a cotton round to remove makeup and cleanse your face at the end of the day. Plus, it’s great on sensitive skin!
Get it here for $6.96.
33. Aquaphor works on dry, cracked, sensitive skin and is even known for being the best way to help a new tattoo heal.
Use it on a baby butt, use it on eczema, use it super cracked skin, whatever. It works.
Get it here for $7.51.
Original article and pictures take https://www.buzzfeed.com/augustafalletta/cult-favorite-beauty-products-that-actually-do-what-they?bffbstyle&utm_term=.vuAo0JzXXM#.jc567Qjddl site