2. So is a single stripe.
3. Keep things subtle with a nude base.
7. Gray is a great neutral base as well.
8. A pop of neon brightens monochromatic nails.
10. You can’t go wrong with classic black and white.
See more black and white minimalist designs here.
11. Add some glamour with hints of gold.
15. Or copper.
16. Play with texture.
18. Soften a french manicure with an ombre tip.
19. Speaking of ombre…
21. Decorate an accent nail.
23. Try simple designs on basic colors.
Like this amazing constellation manicure by Japanese nail salon Dot + Lim.
24. And in case your nail art skills aren’t up to par…
Though let’s be real, who actually owns this many similar-but-slightly-different shades of nail polish?!
Original article and pictures take https://www.buzzfeed.com/deepalakshmin/x-minimalist-nail-art-designs-dmdm?utm_term=.xsQx4Rv83l site