2. Know your brushes and what they do! Here are some basics:
3. And here are some more shadow brushes and what they are specifically made for.
4. Keep this order in mind no matter what colors you’re using.
5. Make a less pigmented eye shadow look better with white liner.
6. Elongate your lid and make your eyes look bigger with shadow:
7. You can also use tape to do this.
8. Different shades make different eye colors pop. Check out what’s best for your eyes:
9. This ombre technique is perfect for an everyday look.
10. Flip your shadow up for bigger eyes.
11. Broke your shadow? No worries! Fix it with a little alcohol.
12. Keep this basic structure in mind when you’re in a rush.
13. Use shimmery eyeshadow in your inner corners to brighten up your look.
14. Sometimes palettes include colors you’ll never use, like super sparkly ones. Mix them with clear nail polish for a subtly sparkly nail polish.
15. Mix a bright color with some plain lip balm to make a pretty lip color.
16. You can brush powder on your roots to make your hair look like you have more volume.
17. Wet your brush and mix it with powder to make your brows look stronger in place of brow makeup.
18. Take old shadow you’ve never used and mix it with clear polish for a new nail polish color.
19. Make your own eyeliner using eye shadow.
20. Create your own palette of your favorite shades by depotting your eye shadow.
Which of these tips do you think is the most helpful? Which have you tried before? What did we forget? Tell me in the comments.
Original article and pictures take http://www.gurl.com/2015/02/10/eyeshadow-hacks-tips-tricks-for-girls-beauty-advice/ site