2. Use this chart to remember the basics:
3. Unless you’re trying to be dramatic, pick a pair that looks natural and is only a little longer than your real eyelashes.
4. Always cut the lashes so they fit you perfectly.
5. Learn how to store your lashes perfectly so you can take them everywhere without ruining them.
6. Cut your lashes into little pieces instead of gluing on an entire strip.
7. Or buy lashes that are already separated, like these. They give more length and volume, and look very natural.
8. Don’t forget to add mascara after putting them on.
9. You should also add liquid liner to make them look even more natural.
10. Try putting the glue on your eyelid instead of the falsies.
11. Use tiny mini lashes on your bottom lash line to make your eyes stand out even more.
12. Here’s how your lashes will look with individuals, halves, or full strips. Pick what works for you!
13. These cute and helpful guide has all the info you need:
14. To make your falsies look more curled and natural, wrap them around something like a mascara tube for a few minutes before applying.
15. Press the lashes down in the center first, then on each side.
16. You can, and should, totally reuse falsies! Make sure you clean them in between uses with a little alcohol. You can submerge them in a bowl of alcohol for a few minutes…
17. …Or you can use a clean mascara wand to brush the alcohol through them.
18. Don’t just pull your falsies off! Use makeup remover or coconut oil to remove the glue from your lids.
Which of these tips did you find to be the most helpful? Do you ever wear false eyelashes? What kind of beauty tricks do you want to see? Tell me in the comments!
Original article and pictures take http://www.gurl.com/2014/10/21/hacks-tips-tricks-how-to-apple-false-eyelashes/ site