1. Free People High-Rise Chambray Gaucho ($128): Crazy soft denim meets a seriously laid-back silhouette in these stylish culotte pants, making them a pair after own hearts. Style them *exactly* how you would your skinny jeans with an oversized sweater and suede ankle boots.
2. Reformation Testino Pant ($178): As if the pretty print weren’t enough to grab us from the getgo, the high-waist, wide leg style has a major elongating effect. Toss these on, tuck in a basic cami, step into some heeled boots and get ready to embrace that long-legged feel.
3. H&M Pleated Pants ($40): Go all Studio 54 on your after-dark ensemble with shimmery wide-leg bottoms that feel all-out glam. They’re also a great pre-holiday investment: wear now through NYE with just a few easy tweaks.
4. ASOS Wide Leg Trouser With D-ring ($68): Stuck in a workweek wardrobe rut? Let these free-flowing trousers spice up your 9-to-5 game (+ beyond — this pumpkin-colored pair would look killer with a crop top!).
5. Shades of Grey by Micah Cohen Pleated Wide Leg Pant ($159): With a modern high-waist cut and chic windowpane plaid print, these menswear-inspired trousers would be effortless to slip into your work wardrobe rotation.
6. Front Row Shop Leather Look Ankle Trousers ($52): Hit dinner and drinks with an elevated ensemble where leather-look wide leg pants are the main feature, but your prettiest pumps and statement necklace dripping over your boyfriend tee are also on full display.
7. Topshop Tabard Flare Jumpsuit ($125): Meet the mid-century piece of your dreams — a tabard-style jumpsuit with sweeping flare legs. Keep it chic with a turtleneck tank and heeled sandals, or go full-on cozy girl rocking a cropped sweatshirt + colorful sneakers.
8. Zara Printed Wide Leg Trousers ($70): This season, snakeskin print is the new cheetah print. Paired with heels and a structured jacket, these neutral-toned pants make for an elevated office look while scoring major off-duty style points too.
9. 2nd Day Wide Leg Awkward Length Pant ($216): Awkward might be in their name, but these babies are anything but. Pair with a modern graphic tee and mules and your weekend brunch outfit is taken care of.
10. Pink Clove Scarf Print Palazzo Trouser ($37): Embrace those boho vibes with scarf-printed trousers and a laid-back attitude. The ultimate add-ons for these bright, bold bottoms? Suede, fringe and lace-up kicks for a last-nice-weather-days-spent-in-the-park kind of look.
11. Cameo Euclidean Cropped Wide Legs ($150): Graphic and modern, these bold bottoms command attention without being too wild. Take this pair out for a spin the next time you’re feeling like your classic black trousers aren’t giving your ensemble enough of a kick.
12. ASOS Tailored Wrap Front Jumpsuit ($90): Helloooo gorgeous. From desk to dinner and drinks, this striking wide-leg number — basically the look-dressed-up-in-an-instant equivalent of your fave fit-and-flare dress – will keep your style on lock no matter what the day brings. Tack on a metallic belt and you’re golden.
13. Zara Striped Trousers ($70): Not-your-average stripes are what take these wide legs from classic to contemporary, all while packing a healthy dose of attitude. Keep your top simple with a cropped black sweater or flowy tank under a boxy blazer to add structure.
14. Forever21 Pleated Wide-Leg Trousers ($25): Red pants are anything but subtle, so when you’re ready to rock a pair, best make sure they’re on point. These pleated trousers are *the* ones, and are ready to take on whatever you have on your agenda: a button-up for work, a cropped halter for date night and a vintage tee on the weekends.
15. ASOS Wide Leg Jersey Trousers in Grid Check Print ($50): Up your plaid game this season with a modern grid check print and an on-trend wide-leg silhouette, aka the perfect pair of pants to complement your fresh-for-fall leather.
What do you think of wide-leg bottoms? Will you be rockin’ a pair this season? Tell us in the comments!
Libby MacCarthy is an urban planner turned writer with a love (bordering on unhealthy obsession) of all things fashion and beauty related. She lives for perfectly brewed coffee, farmer's markets, dinner parties and perusing impeccably designed boutiques. When she's not on the hunt for the latest trends, you'll likely find her plotting her next adventure or nose deep in a book. Libby currently splits her time between the East Coast and her adopted home of France. Follow her daily adventures on Instagram.
Original article and pictures take http://www.brit.co/wide-leg-pants-trend-fall-2015/ site