2. This pretty makeup look mimics Ariel’s outfit colors.
3. Remember that pretty ponytail Ariel wears as a human? Here’s how to replicate it to go with your makeup:
4. This simple makeup tutorial is perfect for your Tiana costume:
5. This hair bow is way cuter than buying an ear headband.
6. Check out Caitlin’s Maleficent tutorial for a purple smokey eye type of look:
7. Copy this pretty ponytail for a Jasmine costume:
8. Elsa is super popular this year. Here’s one braid tutorial:
9. And here’s a slightly more complicated one:
10. Or if you want to go for something different than the famous braid, go for this Elsa look:
11. This Cinderella bun is perfect for your costume:
12. This half bun is just right for your Belle costume:
13. Here’s how to do Anna’s updo:
14. This Tinkerbell hair tutorial is the cutest:
15. This Hades inspired makeup look is complicated, but super cool:
Which of these tutorials is your favorite? Which Disney character is your favorite? What are you dressing up as for Halloween? Tell me in the comments!
Original article and pictures take http://www.gurl.com/2014/10/10/disney-princess-character-makeup-hair-tutorial-for-halloween-costume/ site