With all the things a bride has to worry about on her big day, who has time for fussy hairdos? Whether it’s a sweltering summer day or snowing winter evening, soft curls barely pinned back or braided with a beautiful clip or a few blooms is all you need! To show you what looks we love, we’ve collected 11 of our favorite effortlessly romantic wedding hairstyles.
1. Loose natural waves look incredible with the addition of a chunky jeweled headband.
2. A quickly tied bun is so chic with an open back dress and crystal clip.
3. Who knew baby’s breath could look so magical? Simply twist and pin random, large pieces of curled hair, then add texture with finishing spray.
4. Barely pinned bangs and a delicate floral headband look simply stunning.
6. This Dutch crown braid gets a modern twist with face framing pieces pulled loose and a vine of flowers intertwined.
7. Vintage glam feels less forced with loose side swept curls and a beautiful hair accessory.
8. A ponytail is anything but plain when you tease at the crown, wrap the holder, and curl the ends.
9. For a romantic up-do, try creating a loosely braided chignon and adding a few lilac blooms.
10. A half up, half down style is perfect for a beach or country wedding with these wide curls and floral clip.
11. This crown of roses sits a top of a curled bun, with pieces pulled out here and there for an ethereal ‘do.
Original article and pictures take http://www.colincowieweddings.com/wedding-fashion/11-effortlessly-romantic-wedding-hairstyles site